4920 (a) Except as provided in subdivision
(b), the association shall give notice of the time and place of a board meeting at least four days before the meeting.
(b) (1) If a board meeting is an emergency meeting held pursuant to Section 4923, the association is not required to give notice of the time and place of the meeting.
(2) If a non emergency board meeting is held solely in executive session, the association shall give notice of the time and place of the meeting at least two days prior to the meeting.
(3) If the association’s governing documents require a longer period of notice than is required by this section, the association shall comply with the period stated in its governing documents. For the purposes of this paragraph, a governing document provision does not apply to a notice of an emergency meeting or a meeting held solely in executive session unless it specifically states that it applies to those types of meetings.
(c) Notice of a board meeting shall be given by general delivery pursuant to Section 4045.
(d) Notice of a board meeting shall contain the agenda  for the meeting.
- Biz can only be done at Noticed Board Meetings 4910
- Executive – Secret – Session §4935
- History – Town Hall Meetings
- HOA as Government – Transparency Required
- Meeting Notice 4920 including Agenda
- Open Meeting Act – Enforcement – 4955
- Operating Rules
- Public Comment – Open Meeting Acts – Brown – Davis Stirling 4925
- Right to address Complaints & Grievances?
- Videos – Open Meeting Act §4000 & Brown