If a common area skirt borders on a Los Angeles Public Alley, who has the right to park on the apron – skirt?
Los Angeles Dept of Transportation – Can I park there?
Los Angeles Municipal Code
§360 “Highway” is a way or place of whatever nature, publicly maintained and open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel. Highway includes street.
Who owns the skirts at an unnamed HOA in Los Angeles?
View CC & R’s
Board Member Introductory Material
- Guide for Serving on a Condo or HOA Board
- A basic guide to board, annual and general meetings. How to run an effective meeting and keep it short.
- How to Set New Board Members Up for Success
- How to Keep HOA Meetings Fair & Friendly
- HOA Organizers - Videos from ABC's of HOA's (to be posted shortly)
- Check our our collection of video's
- Kline Insurance Agency Video's
Articles & Websites
- Robert DeNichilo, Esq on Now I'm on the Board - What did I get myself into?
- ECHO - Beginners Guide to HOA Board of Directors Duties & Responsibilities